skip to content

Over the past century, the Villa Mon-Repos has played a crucial role in Olympic Movement history. Its destiny was first linked very closely to that of Baron Pierre de Coubertin, who set up the IOC headquarters there in 1922. It was not until the late 1960s that the IOC left the Villa Mon-Repos, which became too small for its administration, and moved to the Ch√Ęteau de Vidy. Since 2001, the Villa has rediscovered it sporting vocation by first welcoming Olympic Solidarity and later, the IOC NOC Relations Department.

IOC - On 10 April 2015, the IOC celebrates 100 years of Olympic presence in Lausanne

back to top Fr