5 October 2018 16:50 - 17:35
Through building awareness of corruption, encouraging a global dialogue on the topic, and promoting transparency in all sectors, we can advance the anti-corruption agenda and move towards stronger institutions at a time when general mistrust surrounds large organisations and multinational companies. This session will explore the success stories and best practices for protecting institutional integrity in sport, while also addressing the work and reforms that still need to be done.
Moderator: Razia Iqbal, Presenter, BBC News, United Kingdom
- Mogens Jensen, Rapporteur on Sports Governance of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), Member of the Parliament of Denmark, The Socialdemocratic Party, Denmark
- Mari Kiviniemi, Deputy Secretary-General, OECD, France
- Jean-Luc Lemahieu, Director, Division for Policy Analysis and Public Affairs, UNODC
- Alexandra Orlando, Marketing Director, Canadian Olympian (Rhythmic Gymnastics), Pan American Sports Organization, Canada
- Francesco Ricci Bitti, President, Association of Summer Olympic International Federations (ASOIF), Italy