- 21 Jan 2003
- IOC News
The IOC advertises the position of "Olympic Games Executive Director"
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has the pleasure of advertising the position of "Olympic Games Executive Director".
This Senior Executive, who will report to the IOC Director General, will be responsible for coordinating and leading the IOC Administration in its activity of supporting and monitoring the Organising Committees for the Olympic Games in their planning, preparation and delivery of this major event.
Requirements for this position include:
- The primary place of activity is the IOC Headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, but with frequent travelling to locations where the Olympic Games will be organised.
- Expertise in complex project management, tracking and coordinating many departments and critical milestones tasks.
- Strong people management skills and a team player.
- Ability to establish strong, balanced relationship with external parties, in particular with the other constituents of the Olympic Movement.
- Previous experience of the Olympic Movement.
- Good financial and budget management skills.
Any candidates interested are invited to submit a letter of application and CV to the address mentioned below by 7 February 2003.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Olympic Committee
P.O. Box 356
Fax no. ++41 216 216 216