IOC Executive Board Meeting and 127th IOC Session in Monaco
Detailed schedule of events, 5 to 9 December 2014
Please note that all times are subject to change
Please click here to see the updated programme of eventsLive
· Broadcasters who wish to receive a live feed of the coverage may place a booking by contacting Eurovision. Details below.
· All highlights packages are available from the EBU / Eurovision. Please contact Marc Stanislas or Nathalie Minard at Eurovision.
· Highlights packages will be preceded by an advisory slate with start time, content and standard duration of 5 mins
· All highlights package start times are indicative and subject to change based on the end time of the various events
· Should feed times of these change, the slate will advise of new start time
· All highlights packages will be available via Eurovision and also via the IOC ftp site
· For highlight packages via Eurovision, registered broadcasters of Eurovision.net the details can be found at: https://www.eurovision.net/news-op/news-op_eventxml.php?no=34133
They will be included in the transmission of your choice and will receive a synopsis (downlink parameters)
The normal Eurovision agency fee is waived for this service.
· For highlights packages via the IOC ftp site. Please access the following site through the ftp client of your choice:
Usage of footage
Available to all media platforms for editorial purposes. No commercial association.
Photos and Social Media
For an extensive selection of photos available shortly after each event, please follow us on Flickr.
- Download high resolution photos of the IOC President, EB Members, Press Conferences, IOC Session Meetings, behind the scenes and more.
To request archive photos and footage, please contact our Images team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to editors
Olympic Agenda 2020 is a ‘strategic roadmap’ for the future of the Olympic Movement. It has been described as the biggest reform package for the Olympic Games for 15 years.
In all there are 40 recommendations, and each one will be presented in turn, discussed, potentially amended and voted on.
Some recommendations may have particular interest for some markets.
Those on making Bidding for the Games cheaper and more flexible – will concern any city/country interested in bidding for future Olympic Games whether it be 2024 or 2026. (Recommendation 1,2,3 - 8 December a.m.*)
The changes to the Sports Programme may be interesting to cities/countries already hosting or planning to host the Games but also in markets where particular non-Olympic sports are popular such as baseball and softball. (Recommendation 10 - 8 December lunch p.m.*)
Changes on ‘Principle 6’ which explicitly extend the IOC non-discrimination principle to include a reference to sexual preference. (Recommendation 14 - 8 December p.m.*)
Changes related to IOC governance, anti-corruption measures and transparency. (Recommendations 27, 29, 30, 32 – 9 December a.m.*)
*N.B. The Session could move faster or slower depending on the progress of debate – these timings are only approximate and for guidance
EBU - TV operations
Mobile: +41 79 213 48 88
Mobile: +41 79 244 3294
EUROVISION operational page for registered broadcasters to Eurovision.net is : https://www.eurovision.net/news-op/news-op_eventxml.php?no=34133
All others interested broadcasters or agency must send their participation details to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org . They will be included in the transmission of their choice and will receive a synopsis (downlink parameters).
EBU – Radio operations
Tel: +41 22 717 26 22
Fax: +41 22 747 46 22
IOC Media Relations:
Contacts: Emmanuelle Moreau, Rachel Rominger
Phone: +41 21 621 6000
IOC Media Operations:
Local Organising Committee, Monaco:
Phone: +377 92 05 71 67