STRIKE A POSE AND GET SHOPPING
To mark the launch of “The Art of Sports Photography” programme, the TOM Shop has a selection of “photerrific” items waiting for you.
Whether you’re a sports fan, a budding or seasoned photographer or simply a photography enthusiast, the hardest part is choosing…
Here are some of the must-have items you need to snap up:
- For the bookworms among you, we’ve got a range of reference books, from collections of breathtaking images showcasing movement in sport to books on modern photography techniques.
- For camera enthusiasts, automatic and instant analogue cameras and 360° digital cameras are just some of the models available.
- For gadget fans, there are little nods to the theme of photography with items such as polaroid-shaped magnets, in which you can frame your best photos.
These items and exhibition postcards will be on sale in the TOM Shop from 25 May 2017.
Ongoing Program from 25 May to 19 November 2017 - The Art of Sports Photography :
A unique gift shop
The gift shop, located in the lobby area, is a great place to start – or end – your Olympic Museum experience.
It offers an exclusive, constantly changing range of quirky, original products that are fully in line with the Olympic Museum’s environmental values, as confirmed by its eco-certification.
The gift shop offers quality products at affordable prices.
Visitors can relive the Olympic experience in their own home with:
- Vintage products closely linked with past Olympics
- Replicas of works by famous artists inspired by the Olympic Movement that have been acquired by the IOC for its museum collection
- The latest products and merchandise from current or forthcoming Olympic Games
- Items related to the temporary exhibitions at the museum
- Souvenirs bearing the Olympic Museum logo
Each product is carefully designed and developed for its historical, educational and artistic qualities.
The range reflects the Olympic Museum’s primary aim of promoting and upholding the legacy of Olympic history.
A special area for Swatch, an IOC TOP sponsor, also offers an exclusive series of Olympic-themed vintage watches based on past Games.
You can also shop online online: