STRIKE A POSE AND GET SHOPPING
From Olympic soft toys to the latest fashions, the shop has become “the Place to Buy” for the Look of the Games.
Building on the programme devoted to the visual identity of the Olympic Games, the shop now features some key Olympic legacy items:
- Replicas of the mascots, such as:
Misha the bear from Moscow 1980, Cobi the dog from Barcelona 1992, Waldi the dachshund from Munich 1972 and the Fuwas (good-luck dolls), Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying and Nini, from Beijing 2008.
- Scarves inspired by the Look of the Games in Los Angeles (1984), Munich (1972) and Mexico City (1968).
- And also mugs featuring the Look of the most emblematic Games editions.
Take a look around the shop and see all the articles from the “Olympic Language” programme, then choose what you need to take the spirit and the Look of the Games home with you!
Ongoing Program from 10 May 2018 to 24 March 2019 -
Olympic Language: Exploring the Look of the Games
A unique gift shop
The gift shop, located in the lobby area, is a great place to start – or end – your Olympic Museum experience.
It offers an exclusive, constantly changing range of quirky, original products that are fully in line with the Olympic Museum’s environmental values, as confirmed by its eco-certification.
The gift shop offers quality products at affordable prices.
Visitors can relive the Olympic experience in their own home with:
- Vintage products closely linked with past Olympics
- Replicas of works by famous artists inspired by the Olympic Movement that have been acquired by the IOC for its museum collection
- The latest products and merchandise from current or forthcoming Olympic Games
- Items related to the temporary exhibitions at the museum
- Souvenirs bearing the Olympic Museum logo
Each product is carefully designed and developed for its historical, educational and artistic qualities.
The range reflects the Olympic Museum’s primary aim of promoting and upholding the legacy of Olympic history.
A special area for Swatch, an IOC TOP sponsor, also offers an exclusive series of Olympic-themed vintage watches based on past Games.
You can also shop online online: