Take a break at the café
The café is a great place to relax and refuel in a bright, airy setting, surrounded by the remarkable history of the Olympic Games.
A café with breathtaking views
The TOM café is on the top floor of the Olympic Museum. Its contemporary, colorful décor has a distinctly sporty theme.
The café has one of the most sought-after terraces in the whole of Lausanne, offering spectacular views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. Visitors can relax in the café after looking round the museum or alternatively head straight there from the north entrance.
Sports fans will be fascinated by the legendary Olympic memorabilia displayed around the bar.
The TOM café offers a delicious selection of food and drink:
- An exquisite seasonal menu concocted by our chef
- An assortment of lighter family favourites with our own Olympic Museum twist
- A tempting choice of wines from Switzerland and abroad
- A tasty daily special at a great price
- Seating areas for groups
Have brunch on the week-end
Enjoy brunch at the TOM café every Saturday and Sunday*.
* For flow and quality of service reasons, we are not able to accommodate groups of over 20 people at the brunch.
Have a look at the brunch menu (from 11AM to 2:30PM)
The TOM café can also be hired for evening functions for groups of 40 or more.
For informationMuseum rates and opening times