Seminars & Corporate Events
"The Olympic Experience", your event at the Olympic Museum
"The Olympic Experience" gives you the chance to hold seminars and corporate functions in a unique location dedicated to sport, art and culture, imbued with the Olympic values of excellence, respect and friendship.
"The Olympic Experience" is a whole new corporate concept which taps into the prestige and expertise of the International Olympic Committee, guaranteeing that your function will be an event to remember.
For your meetings:
- The Olympie room, capacity of 50 people.
- The Auditorium, capacity of 175 people (technical equipment: control room, interpreters’ booths, double screen, Dolby stereo and technical support).
For your receptions:
Seated dinner up to 300 people
Cocktails and receptions up to 700 people
- The Club Coubertin, modular reception room with a panoramic view, seated capacity of 200 people.
- TOM Café, friendly restaurant/bar overlooking the lake, panoramic terrace, seated capacity of 100 people.
- The Gallery, exhibition area for aperitifs and drinks receptions, panoramic terrace, standing capacity of 200 people.
||CHF 105/person (full day)|
||CHF 85/person (half day)|
||CHF 75/person (evening)|
Exhibition tour in the evening and Museum exclusive:
||from CHF 1’500.- (extended opening hours of exhibitions)|
||CHF 6’000.- (exclusive hire of the Museum in the evening)|
Food & Beverages:
||from CHF 20.- /person|
||from CHF 68.- /person|
||from CHF 40.- /person|
||from CHF 65.- /person|
||from CHF 32.- /person|
(only for our clients in a seminar or gala reception)
- Promote teamwork through team building
- Find inner peace with a Tai Chi session
- Awaken your sense of rhythm with a percussion session
- Team to compete in archery or curling
- Deepen its Olympic culture through Champion quiz
- Discover the keys to health and performance by learning about nutrition and exercise
- Motivate people through the story of Olympic medalists
Our team is sure to offer you a solution that meets your needs.
Discover and download our documentation (left column)