Seminars & Corporate Events
“The Olympic Experience”, your event at the Olympic Museum
“The Olympic Experience” gives you the chance to hold seminars and corporate functions in a unique location dedicated to sport, art and culture, imbued with the Olympic values of excellence, respect and friendship.
Take advantage of an exceptional setting, modular modern facilities, attractive “all-inclusive” rates and a team working for you, to make this event a memorable occasion.For a virtual tour of our hospitality areas, click here.
For your meetings:
- The Olympie room, maximum capacity of 60 people.
Click here for a virtual tour of the Olympie room.
- The Auditorium, maximum capacity of 200 people (technical equipment: control room, interpreters’ booths, double screen, Dolby stereo and technical support).
Click here for a virtual tour of the Auditorium.
For your receptions*:
Seated dinner up to 450/500 people. Cocktail up to 900/1,000 people.
*in the evening, for our kitchens to remain open, a minimum catering fee of CHF 4,000 is applied.
- The Club Coubertin, modular reception room with a panoramic view, seated capacity of 190 people.
Click here for a virtual tour of the Club Coubertin.
- TOM café, friendly restaurant/bar overlooking the lake, panoramic terrace, seated capacity of 100 people.
Click here for a virtual tour of the TOM Café.
- The Gallery, exhibition area for aperitifs and drinks receptions, panoramic terrace, standing capacity of 300 people.
Click here for a virtual tour of the Gallery.
- Level +2 (composed of the Club Coubertin, TOM café and Gallery), a contemporary modular area of over 750m2 (plus terraces), with state-of-the-art technical equipment (projection, sound and control room) and a breath-taking view, banquet capacity for 450/500 people, or 900/1,000 people for a drinks reception.
Click here for a virtual tour of Level +2.
- The Parvis, the esplanade in the Park beside the iconic Olympic features (flag, motto, flame and statue of P. de Coubertin), drinks reception capacity of 400 people.
Click here for a virtual tour of the Parvis.
Our “all-inclusive” conference packages*
* valid from 20 people
||CHF 105.-/person (full day)|
||CHF 85.-/person (half day)|
||CHF 75.-/person (evening)|
Food & Beverages
||from CHF 20.-/person (1h)|
||from CHF 68.-/person (1h30)|
||from CHF 40.-|
||from CHF 65.-|
||CHF 10.-/person (without alcohol)
from CHF 32.-/person (with wines)
Exhibition tour in the evening and Museum exclusive
* not including catering costs.
||from CHF 1’500.- (extended opening hours of exhibitions)|
||CHF 6’000.- (exclusive hire of the Museum, including access to the exhibitions plus numerous services)|
* only for our clients in a seminar or gala reception.
- Promote team spirit with some unusual fun games.
- Team to compete in archery or curling.
- Test your balance with the slackline.
- Deepen its Olympic culture through Champion quiz.
- Find inner peace with a Tai Chi session.
- Motivate people through the story of Olympic medalists.
In good weather, enjoy the Olympic Park – a veritable open-air museum – for fun activities and relaxing moments.
Read and download all our documentation, available in PDF format (left column ).
Our team is sure to offer you a solution that meets your needs and budget.
We answer your calls Monday to Friday from 9 am to noon and from 2 pm to 5 pm.
T: +41 21 621 67 20
Wherever possible, we invite you to send us your request by email or through the form below: