Discover the Olympic Games of Antiquity and the legacy they have left us.
Ages six and upwards
On weekdays only from 10:00 to 15:00
- How can you know the secrets of Olympia: The children discover the ways of reconstructing the past, from archaeological digs to experimental archaeology.
- How can you understand the sports on the programme: The children compare the sports equipment of the first athletes with today’s equipment, and imitate the sporting scenes painted on the vases.
Tablet with a proposed route around the permanent exhibition (explanations and activities).
- Created to help teachers lead a visit of the zone devoted to the origins of the Olympic Games in the permanent exhibition.
- Suggestion of an itinerary with 5 stops, focusing on three key sectors:
- The site of Olympia
- The sports on the programme
In the framework of preparations for the Winter Youth Olympic Games Lausanne 2020, a preferential rate of CHF 7 per pupil applies, which includes:
- A self-guided visit with or without interactive tablets
- A 30-minute workshop in an area devoted to the exhibition.
Your entrance ticket also gives you access to the permanent exhibition.