07 DECEMBER 2017 - 22 APRIL 2018
PyeongChang 2018: The Olympic Games - Passion.Connected
Exhibition: “PyeongChang 2018: The Olympic Games - Passion.Connected” in the “Galerie” (level 2)
The "Galerie" will be exceptionally closed from January 19th to 23rd. Thank you for your understanding.
The Soohorang mascot at the entrance sets the tone, welcoming visitors, who can experience the Games through the:
- Ceremonies and events shown on the big screen during the Games, with “warm-up” footage before the Games, including the story of the downhill course designed by Bernhard Russi and the “Become the light” campaign, plus a “best-of” compilation after the Games
Q&A with Olympic Champion Bernhard Russi
- Presentation on the iconic elements: the torch and the medals
- Emblem, pictograms and graphic line, which create the Look of the Games
- 3D installation showing the competition venues
- Digital terminals which provide information on the programme of the Games, the sports and the venues
- Computer graphics presenting key figures like the number of gold medals awarded, the number of athletes and NOCs, the distance between PyeongChang and Seoul and the length of new motorway built
- Simulators, which give visitors the chance to test their skills in two Alpine skiing events.
The scenography and content are inspired by the slogan of the PyeongChang2018 Games: Passion.Connected