A TOM birthday party is…
A unique experience
For an unforgettable birthday, TOM (The Olympic Museum) has a programme to keep both body and mind active.
With the TOM coach, the children will form a team with its own rallying cry; take part in some fun challenges; and learn about the Olympic values of friendship, fair play and excellence.
In the specially reserved Gym area, the children will then put their creativity to work, designing a medal to reward their fellow team members!
The adventure ends with a well-deserved champions’ tea.
The Olympic Games, sport, the athletes, the Olympic values, the emotions and the ceremony show will both inspire and delight the children. Come and experience it all for yourself!
Ages: 6 to 11 (min. 8, max. 15 children over 6)
Accompanying adults: At least one adult must be present throughout the birthday party for a group of 8 to 10 children, with two adults for a group of 11 to 15 children.
Languages: French, German or English.
How long: Two hours (one hour of activities with the TOM Coach and one hour for the birthday tea at the TOM cafe under parental supervision)
When: Wednesday afternoons only, subject to reservation
Payment methods: on the day at the Museum desk (CHF, EUR or debit/credit cards). There is a cash machine in the Museum entrance hall.
Cancellation deadline and fees: at least two working days beforehand, failing which the full price will be payable.
Athlete birthday, CHF 26 per child, including:
- Children’s entry to the Museum
- Accompanying adults’ entry (one adult ticket for a group of 8 to 10 children, two adult tickets for a group of 11 to 15 children)
- One-hour workshop-visit with a TOM coach
- A reserved table at the TOM Café for the birthday tea (set-up, plates, cutlery, “Happy Birthday” place mats, coloured paper napkins, clearing-up and cleaning)
- A chocolate cake decorated with the child’s name and candles
- Drinks (Coca-Cola, ice tea, squash and water)
- Personalised invitation cards (for you to print and use)
These prices do not include:
- The presence of the TOM coach during the birthday tea party
- Entry to the Museum for additional adults: CHF 15 per person
- Food and drinks for the accompanying adults: these should be paid for directly at the restaurant (CHF, EUR or debit/credit card)
Once we receive your request, we will contact you as soon as possible to confirm the reservation. The pre-reservation form is not binding.