Olympic Week – Digital Edition
So this year, you can take part in the Olympic Week – Digital Edition! And enjoy an amazing programme organised throughout the week:
- Fit & Fun – Find your ideal Olympic sport
- A Day at The Museum – Olympic Treasures and Mysteries
- Meet the Athletes
- How to take sports photos with Benjamin Friant, a YouTuber and scooter freestyler, and Laurent Gillieron, a professional photographer for Keystone-ATS
- TOM TV – The Daily Round-up
- Olympic Week of the future
Demo videos, interviews, challenges, tutorials, surveys...(only in french) produced especially for you and your children and accessible from 11 October on our digital platforms:
From 11 to 15 October 2020,
Ages 8 to 15
On the Olympic Week Facebook page
On the TOM YouTube page
On the Instagram page
And on TikTok during the event.
Follow the Olympic Week Facebook page, where you can find (only in french):
Fit & Fun – Find your ideal Olympic sport
Go to the TOM YouTube page , where everything is saved in the “Olympic Week 2020” playlist
A programme that covers societal themes such as inclusion and diversity, gender equality and health in sport, but also sport seen through the history of the Games, items in the Museum’s collections, and stories from socially committed athletes.
An event produced in collaboration with:
- The sports clubs of the City of Lausanne
- The TOM coaches team
- And the Collections team
overseen by the Olympic Museum’s education and young audiences team, all united in their efforts to provide you with a fantastic Olympic Week!
On your marks, get set, click!