12 October - 16 October 2014
Get your shorts on!
It’s the 34th Olympic Week
Were you born between 1 July 1999 and 30 June 2006?
Good, then this is for you! Sign up for this great festival of sport in Lausanne, the Olympic Capital!
Get ready for five days of fun and sport during your holidays: more than 30 activities on offer at The Olympic Museum and in the Olympic Park.
From archery to taekwondo, including bobsleigh, and not forgetting a tour of the brand new Olympic Museum…
Have a look at the programme (in French only)
A big thanks to the sport clubs partner of the Olympic Week:
- Académie Lausannoise de Billard
- Association Suisse de Golf
- Association "La fièvre"
- Association cantonale vaudoise athlétisme
- Association Romande de bob
- Association Suisse de Broomball
- Badminton Lausanne Association
- Cercle des Armes de Lausanne
- Club lausannois d'haltérophilie et musculation
- CO Lausanne-Jorat
- Compagnie des archers de Lausanne
- Dragon Bleu Yverdon
- GTC Evasion Sarl
- Ecole Kim Taekwondo
- Entente vaudoise de Tennis de table
- Espérance sportive de Pully-Basket
- Fête des jeux
- Judo - Club Cheseaux and Dojo-Lausanne
- Lausanne Angels Cheerleaders
- Lausanne University American Football Club
- Lausanne-Ville / Cugy Handball
- LUC Volleyball
- Mikami Judo Club Lausanne
- Roller Lausanne - Sports Inline Hockey
- Rowing-Club Lausanne
- Prévention routière-corps de police
- Section des Samaritains de Lausanne - Mixte
- Ski club UPA 10 Lausanne (biathlon)
- V. G. L. Union gymnastique de Lausanne