- Olympic Games Candidature Files (since 1924)
- Official Reports of the Olympic Games (since 1896)
- Publications by the Organising Committees for the Olympic Games (since 1896)
- Olympic Reviews (since 1894)
- Olympic Charters (since 1908)
- Olympic Movement Directories (since 1969)
- Publications by Pierre de Coubertin
- Publications by the International Olympic Committee and The Olympic Museum
- Official publications by the International Olympic Sports Federations and National Olympic Committees (since 1969)
The majority of these publications are available in electronic format.
The Olympic Studies Centre (OSC) via its Olympic World Library also offers access to a vast collection on the Olympic sports and sports sciences. It holds over 28,000 works, 420 reviews, including 50 in electronic format, as well as a selection of e-books and DVDs.
The Olympic Studies Centre is located next to The Olympic Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Access to OSC is free. National and international loans are available.