Across four online action-based learning sessions you will learn about yourself through reflection, games, storytelling, discussion and questioning.
The Global workshops are open to all elite athletes and entourage and delivered in six languages by Athlete365 Career+ Certified Educators.
No matter at what stage you are in your career, it is important to take time to reflect and evaluate who you are and what you want out of life. The Power Up workshops -designed by Olympians and experts- are delivered in four sessions.
Workshop 1: Strengths & values
This first session focuses on self-reflection and activities to answer questions like – what is great about me? What could I be better at? What is important to me?
Workshop 2: Interests & skills
During the session we explore what sparks your interest outside sport and your unique skills that are transferrable and valuable to the labour market.
Workshop 3: Passion & Impact
Session three goes to a deeper level of what you are really passionate about and how you can make a positive impact on the world.
Workshop 4: Purpose & planning
This module will help you identify your purpose, discovering your “purpose” makes you more likely to have higher levels of fulfilment and happiness in your life. We start planning your next steps into a “purpose-driven” life.
- ‘Power Up’ will build a foundation for increased self-knowledge, confidence, self-esteem, and leadership capacity. Throughout the exercises, you will find your Super Powers and potential impact on the world.
- Identify your unique personality traits, behaviour, strengths, interests, skills, values, motivations, and interests and bring them together in a “ME MAP”.
- Build a personal library of key significant words and attributes that you will use in your career development process (networking, in your CV, and in an interview).
- Recognise the traits, experiences, values, and skills that you learned as an athlete and transfer those into the world of work and into wider aspects of life.
- Identify specific interests, career paths, and occupations based on your passion and interests.
- Reflect and explore your passions, your purpose, and how you can create a positive impact in the world, and how planning and actions lead to your dreams in sport, in careers, and in life.
The Global workshops are open to all athletes and entourage and are delivered in different languages, see the calendar below.
Please note that the places will be limited to the 20 first participants to register.
Dates and times will be confirmed to the registered participants before every session, based on the number of registrations received.
If you have not received the registration link in your inbox, please also check your spam folder.
These workshops will be delivered by Educators to athletes of their own region/country/organisation, or to a group of athletes that speak a specific language.
What technological requirements or any other resources I need?
You will need the following:
- An e-mail address (to receive pre-workshop material and to register)
- Paper and pen
- To submit the registration form below (you will receive the link to join the online meeting only after you complete your registration)
- Internet access to join the online meeting (good enough to use the video and audio)
- Computer (ideally) or mobile phone (or both if available)
- Headphones (ideally)
What if I cannot attend all workshops? Can I attend another session later in the year?
We encourage you to attend all four workshops since they are all connected. If you cannot attend one, there will be online workshops being organised in different regions, countries, and languages periodically, so check the calendar and subscribe to www.olympic.org/athlete365 and follow social media channels @athlete365 where we will be announcing the upcoming workshops.