If you haven’t already done so, please click here to request a media accreditation.
Media working rooms equipped with wireless internet access will be available in all three venues: the IOC headquarters in Vidy (limited number of desks), Beaulieu Lausanne and Lausanne Palace Hotel.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES:
Please refer to the column “media access” in the programme.
1. About the 2020 Candidate Cities Briefing for IOC Members on 3 July
The 2020 Candidate Cities Briefing for IOC Members on 3 July at Beaulieu Lausanne will be closed to the media. There will be no CATV feed.
Pool raw video footage of the delegations entering the room and taking the podium before they start their respective presentations will be made available in the media workroom at no charge (please see below for more information).
This photo opportunity will also be available to a very small pool of photographers, which will include international (AP, Reuters, AFP, Getty, Keystone), plus a national pool for each Candidate City.
There will be a mixed zone available for interviews as each delegation leaves the room following their presentation.
Each delegation will hold a press conference starting approximately 15 minutes after their presentation is completed.
There will be production and transmission facilities at Beaulieu Lausanne to assist broadcasters covering the event. The following facilities will be made available:
- Stand-up positions for live programme inserts; tape playout (multi-format)
- Connectivity to the Eurovision Global Network
- Footage of the entrance of the delegations in the presentation room will be pooled and made available to broadcasters free of charge
- Dubbing will be provided onto DVCAM, P2 or file on to broadcasters’ own hard disk or USB stick. The feed-point will be operational on 3 and 4 July, and will be located at Beaulieu Lausanne. To reserve a live stand-up or playout, please contact:
Eurovision - Marc Stanislas
Tel: +41 22 717 28 40
2. About the presentations and election of the Host City of the 3rd Summer Youth Olympic Games in 2018 on 4 July
The presentations made by the Candidate Cities for the 2018 Summer Youth Olympic Games and the announcement of the Host City will be open to the media. Seating will be at the back of the room in a reserved area. A CATV feed will also be broadcast in the media work room.
If you need access with cameras or TV equipment inside the room during the presentations and announcement, please send your request to email@example.com
Mixed zone opportunities will be available outside the room following the announcement of the Host City.
3. About the Presidential Candidates Briefing for IOC Members
The Presidential Candidates Briefing for IOC Members on 4 July held at Beaulieu Lausanne will be closed to the media. There will be no CATV feed.
For more information, please contact the IOC Media Relations Team:
Tel: +41 21 621 6000 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our web site at www.olympic.org.
For an extensive selection of photos available shortly after each event, please follow us on Flickr.
To request archive photos and footage, please contact our Images team at: email@example.com.
For up-to-the-minute information on the IOC and regular updates, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.