Take a break at the café
The café is a great place to relax and refuel in a bright, airy setting, surrounded by the remarkable history of the Olympic Games.
A café with breathtaking views
The TOM café is on the top floor of the Olympic Museum. Its contemporary, colorful décor has a distinctly sporty theme.
The café has one of the most sought-after terraces in the whole of Lausanne, offering spectacular views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. Visitors can relax in the café after looking round the museum or alternatively head straight there from the north entrance.
Sports fans will be fascinated by the legendary Olympic memorabilia displayed around the bar.
Closure of the TOM Café during the holidays
The restaurant will be closed on 25 December 2014 and 1 January 2015.
A smaller menu will be offered between 26 December and 4 January.
We also inform you that bunch will not be served during this period.
The restaurant team wishes you happy holidays.
Museum rates and opening times
Have a look at the smaller menu
The TOM café offers a delicious selection of food and drink:
• An exquisite seasonal menu concocted by our chef
• An assortment of lighter family favourites with our own Olympic Museum twist
• A tempting choice of wines from Switzerland and abroad
• A tasty daily special at a great price
• Seating areas for groups
Have a look at the menu (service until 2:30 PM)
Have brunch on the week-end
Enjoy brunch at the TOM café every Saturday and Sunday.
Have a look at the brunch menu (from 11AM to 2:30PM)
- 09 a.m. to 6 p.m. : from 1 May to 19 October (daily)
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. : from 20 October to 30 April (Tuesday to Sunday) closed on Mondays (except Easter Monday or for special events), 25 December and 1 January.
The TOM café can also be hired for evening functions for groups of 40 or more.